- Ideal for gentle cleaning on vinyl, porcelain and other delicate surfaces
- Light-duty non-woven pad performs light cleaning on a variety of metals as well as wax mold deflashing
- Very mild abrasive provides gentle yet thorough cleaning
- Conformable web and fine mineral are excellent for fine finishes
- Performance is similar to steel wool grade 0000 without rusting or splintering
- Works well with liquid detergents
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block or on an in-line sander
Our Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad 7445 is an excellent choice when you require a mild abrasive. The conformable web and fine mineral are the perfect pairing when you need a gentle touch for light cleaning or a fine finish.
Ideal for Many Surfaces
Our versatile Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad 7445 is ideal for cleaning many different surfaces when a more aggressive hand pad would be too rough. It is commonly used with liquid detergents for gentle but thorough cleaning of dirt or residue on delicate surfaces such as vinyl, porcelain, glass, and plastic. It also performs light cleaning on stainless steel, chrome, or painted surfaces, as well as wax mold deflashing or top coat rubbing of wood.