- Designed specifically for paint department applications
- Soft density foam provides flexibility and conformability
- 15° tapered edge adds control for finer finishing
- 5/16-24 external threads are compatible with orbital or random orbital sanders
- Hookit™ attachment provides for easy reuse, optimizing disc life
- A disc back-up pad for smooth, cost-efficient application of primer, color and clear coat
Our 3M™ Hookit™ Painter's Abrasive Disc Back-up Pad is specifically designed for auto body painting jobs requiring support and control. This soft density foam pad affords excellent conformability when sanding around contours, and a 15° bevel provides a defined edge for added control and a good “feel” for the surface. Hookit™ attachment makes disc change-outs fast and easy, maximizing disc life.