- Two pads per bag
- Single-sided convolute foam pad retains compound to reduce slinging and help with even application
- Large surface area helps maximize productivity
- May be used on cured, hard or medium finish paint and helps refine scratches
- Convolute foam pad conforms to irregular surfaces, curves and body lines, reducing chatter for improved finish
- May be used with any 3M™ Perfect-It™ rubbing compound for effective scratch removal
- Hookit™ attachment makes for quick backup pad changes during multi-step sequences
3M™ Foam Compounding Pad is a great, fast-cutting foam pad designed for refining and removing sanding scratches and swirls. The convolute foam face conforms to curves and body lines to reduce chatter for improved finishes. It also holds compound to help reduce slinging and the hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast, easy attachment to rotary polishers.