- Provides soft, smooth surface for applying 3M™ Perfect-it™ polishes
- Used to help eliminate swirl marks and apply high gloss finishes
- Waffle face provides sufficient contact surface while holding polish well
- Inset design allows the use of 3M™ Hookit™ back up pads without adding bulk
- Available in 8 inch and 3 inch sizes
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Ultrafine Polishing Pad helps to eliminate swirl marks on painted surfaces, even on difficult dark colored cars. Featuring a unique waffle face design that holds liquid polish, this pad applies polish evenly without releasing excess polish that may cause ripples in the finish.
High Quality Polishing
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Ultrafine Polishing Pad is essential for getting the very finest polish on painted surfaces. The high quality foam material softly applies an even layer of polish while the waffle face design holds polish well during use and helps to eliminate swirl marks. This pad is manufactured with our 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system for quick pad attachment and removal and to hold the pad securely in place during use. Hookit™ buffing pads firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on rotary or random orbital tools, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the life of the pad. Finish results are dependent on the combination of coating type, polish, and tools used.