- Extremely fast-setting adhesive for rapid bonds and quick results
- Repair adhesive will not run or sag allowing for accuracy during application
- Adhesive offers excellent wide-gap filling capabilities
- Formulated for resilience to withstand a wide range of temperatures
- Universal plastic bonder can be used for many applications
3M™ Super Fast Repair Adhesive is a high performance, two-component, semi-rigid, urethane adhesive. This fast-setting adhesive produces rapid results and offers excellent wide gap filling capabilities. This repair adhesive can be used for a variety of applications, does not run or sag and withstands a wide range of temperatures.
Quick Bonds for Fast Repair
A rapid repair solution, 3M™ Super Fast Repair Adhesive is a two-part, semi-rigid, urethane adhesive. This high performance adhesive has a very fast gel and cure time. Formulated to be used on most plastic substrates, this fast-curing adhesive has excellent gap filling capabilities and does not sag or run during application. We designed this two-component adhesive for resilience as it withstands a wide range of temperature and can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- General purpose bonding
- Repairing and replacing broken or missing mounting tabs
- Replacing worn or stripped threads
- Bond and repair mounting brackets on parts such as tail lamps, head lamps, mirrors and other automotive exterior and interior trim parts
- Fixing broken eyelets
For best results use 3M™ Super Fast Repair Adhesive in conjunction with 3M™ Polyolefin Adhesion Promoter and 3M™ Performance Manual Applicator 08190 and 3M™ Static Mixing Nozzle 38191 when repairing low surface energy plastics.