- Unique formula bonds a variety of semi-rigid plastics
- Fast-curing urethane chemistry enhances productivity
- Adhesive reinforces two-sided repairs
- High-performance adhesive creates a lasting bond
- 200 mL dual-syringe cartridge system makes application easier
3M™ Semi-Rigid Plastic Repair effectively repairs both one-sided and two-sided damage on a variety of automotive plastic components. This adhesive is commonly used for backside reinforcement repair, as well as general bonding. We recommend our high-performance, two-component urethane adhesive for repairing damaged bumpers and re-building tabs.
Strong Adhesion for Semi-Rigid Plastics
From reinforcing the backside of bumpers to re-building tabs, 3M™ Semi-Rigid Plastic Repair is a specially formulated urethane adhesive that will create a strong, lasting-lasting repair. Our product is an excellent choice for bonding, back-side reinforcing and cosmetic filling of plastic parts because of its extremely fast work time and strength. We formulated our product to offer strong adhesion over a range of temperatures. It's also highly effective for bonding dissimilar materials such as plastic, fiberglass and metal.