- Hookit™ attachment system enables easy change-out, maximizing disc life
- Grain is resin bonded for heat resistance
- Aluminum oxide mineral cuts fast and performs well on many surfaces
- Heavy E weight paper backing holds up to multiple uses
- Coarse grade range for shaping and paint/rust removal
- Designed for high performance during aggressive auto body jobs
3M™ 740I Hookit™ Abrasive Disc is a heavy E weight paper disc built for long life and high performance during auto body jobs such as deburring, shaping, and the removal of rust and paint. It is resin bonded to resist heat, and a self-fracturing aluminum oxide cutting surface stays sharper longer than standard abrasives. Grades include 36E, 40E and 60E for the toughest applications.