- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Made of flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing FP-301 is a general purpose, thin wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it ideal for industrial and military applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame retardant insulation for 600V rated applications. It has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture seal protection.