- A-weight paper backing is ideal for fine power sanding and finishing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive combines fast cut with long disc life
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust
- Load-resistant coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the disc
- Stikit™ disc is easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Disc roll affords easy, fast tear-off use
- Rolls include 75 discs that are 6 inches in diameter
Our 3M™ Stikit™ Gold Disc 216U is precision-coated for long life and exceptionally smooth auto body finishing. It features light A-weight paper backing with sharp, durable aluminum oxide abrasive – a fast, aggressive cut, yet a uniform finish, ideal for featheredging, primer sanding and scuffing. The disc roll features easy tear-off Stikit™ discs with adhesive backing for fast, easy change-outs.