- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding with access to tight corners
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful motor provide high performance with less vibration
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M™ Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
Our line of 3M™ Elite Orbital Sanders deliver professional performance for flat finishing and sealer sanding operations, hour after hour in high-production industrial environments. Options available in non-vacuum, central vacuum and self-generated vacuum models.
High Performance, Superior Ergonomics
Designed with the operator in mind, 3M™ Elite Orbital Sanders are loaded with ergonomic features that decrease work strain and improve productivity.
Wrist and hand support:
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on hand and wrist and provides additional leverage
- Recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator's palm
- Three grip sizes enable operator preference. The grip diameter on the tool is 2-3/4” with two additional grip sizes available (diameters of 2-1/2” and 3” sold separately)
- The rubber grip absorbs and reduces vibration and features 3M™ Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Durable composite cover extends to the base to absorb vibration and keeps tools in service by preventing cracked housings
Enhanced safety features:
- Internal muffler protects operator hearing and will not break off
- Convenient thumb-controlled speed dial reduces inadvertent speed changes