- Small diameter sizes allow for grinding in hard-to-reach places
- Tough, coarse aluminum oxide abrasive stays sharper longer
- Versatile Roloc™ attachment system works with any 1/4” drill or air tool
- Allows for quick twist-on, twist-off disc changes for lower labor costs
- Color coded to disc grades for faster, more accurate use
The 3M™ Roloc™ Green Corps™ Abrasive Disc is a coarse grinding disc for removing paint, rust and welds in collision repair. Its small diameter makes it especially useful in hard-to-reach areas. Convenient Roloc™ attachment securely locks the disc in place with a simple twist, and allows for disc removal just as easily. And the grades are color coded for fast, accurate identification.