- 10 belts per box
- Features 3M's tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely-shaped, uniformly-sized and vertically oriented
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high-strength steel
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life
- Used with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is a 3M best-in-class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M Precision Shaped Grain is resin-bonded on a heavy duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and two times more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.
Make Light Work of Tough Tasks with Cubitron™ II
Ideal for tough detail work like cleaning, deburring, blending and finishing as well as working in small confined spaces. 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is available in three grades -- 36+, 60+ and 80+ – and widths including 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” as well as lengths of 13”, 18” and 20.5”.