- Features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, triangular-shaped grains that cut at least 30% faster and last at least 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Extremely sharp precision-shaped grain provides longer life than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast disc change-outs
- Long lasting,fast-cutting abrasive disc is ideal for a range of jobs including paint removal and feather-edging removal and featheredging
Our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U combines the highest 3M technologies for automotive repair. Its long-lasting sharp triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make the disc ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming. The Hookit™ system makes for quick disc change-outs.
We developed our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U for superior cut and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. It features 3M™ Precision Shaped Grain technology. This triangular shaped grain cuts 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than traditional ceramic abrasives. The disc is ideal for feather edging, as a final sanding step before priming, or during prep before blending.
About Cubitron II and Precision Shaped Grain
Cubitron™ II products have raised the bar for high performing abrasives. Cubitron™ II utilizes 3M™ Precision Shaped Grain, which outcuts and outlasts conventional ceramic industrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superior performance.
3M offers a complete range of hook and loop style Hookit™ discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Hookit™ sanding discs conveniently and firmly attach to a hook and loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be reused again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
About 3M™ Clean Sanding
The multi hole pattern on 3M™ Clean Sanding discs evacuates dust better than 6 hole products—significantly increasing cut rate and disc life. When used with a 3M™ Clean Sanding Disc Pad, the disc holes do not require alignment with the pad holes, making switching the discs fast, easy, and convenient. You can also pair Clean Sanding abrasives with Clean Sanding disc pads for use on a central vacuum ready sander.