- Perforations allow for easy 4-3/4 in x 6 in pads
- Scuffs fast and leaves a fine finish
- Use for prep of color-coat areas and blending applications
- Ideal for use on all panels
- Great for optimum color prep adhesion
We designed the Scotch-Brite™ Color Prep Scuff to help prep color-coat areas. It's the second pad in a three-part Scuffing System. When used together, this Scuffing System helps achieve optimum paint adhesion.
Scotch-Brite™ Color Prep Scuff comes in a 4-3/4 in x 15 ft roll that may be easily perforated into 4-3/4 in x 6 in pads. It is built with silicon carbide mineral, which is sharper than most aluminum oxides and makes it a better choice for finishing, paint, plastic and metal. Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads quickly and efficiently clean, blend and finish, rinse clean and will not rust.