- Faster, easier scuffing action – but not coarser
- Use for woodworking, metalworking, synthetic fabrication and maintenance operations
- Very flexible and conformable for cleaning or fine finishing
- Replaces steel wool to eliminate contamination
- Can be folded, stacked or rolled
Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Flex Sheets come on a 20 foot perforated roll and works quickly and economically for sealer sanding, denibbing, defuzzing, highlighting and topcoat finishing applications.
The Ultimate Choice for Surface Preparation Hand Finishing
This thin, tough, sharp-cutting non-woven abrasive roll is ultra-flexible and conformable for cleaning or fine finishing. Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Flex Sheet is a good replacement for steel wool and eliminates contaminants.
The ultra-fine grade silicon carbide abrasive mineral is suitable for cleaning and finishing surfaces by hand in woodworking, metalworking, synthetics fabrication, and maintenance operations.
Less Aggressive – For Exceptional Finishes on Wood and Metal
Our grey Multi-Flex Sheets are perfect for preparing color coat and simple blending and can be used with 3M™ Prep and Blend Liquid (09308) or degreaser. Use these, as well, for light scuffing of primer and paint.