- Contains an adhesion promoter for excellent grip on many surfaces
- The advanced formula is recommended for use with galvanized steel and aluminum
- Super creamy formula spreads easily for quick applications
- Vacuum processed and pinhole free for ultimate in purity and quality
- Fast curing to allow sanding in a little as 15 to 20 minutes
3M™ Platinum™ Plus is a lightweight body filler which offers excellent adhesion to properly-prepared steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, E-coat, sheet molded compound (SMC) and fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) substrates. 3M™ Platinum™ Plus is formulated with a stain-free/tack free resin.
Repair Cosmetic Imperfections This 2-component filler is used to repair dents, dings, gouges and other cosmetic imperfections. Our filler repairs these blemishes with the added convenience of being stain-free and tack-free. Fast curing properties allow for sanding in approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Benefits of the 3M™ Dynamic Mixing System The secret to a better finish with the 3M™ Dynamic Mixing System lies in the vortex-like action in the mixing nozzle. By mixing 2-component products directly in the nozzle, the applicator quickly delivers the perfect ratio of product. Within this sealed environment, no air is allowed to enter when the filler or glaze and hardener are mixed. The 3M™ Dynamic Mixing System increases job productivity while ensuring the body repair quality you’ve come to expect. Technical Specifications This filler offers a working time of 3 to 5 minutes and may be applied in a wide temperature range of 45°F (7°C) to 110°F (43°C). Drying time is 15 minutes at a temperature of 77°F (25°C).