- Precision-balanced 0.45 hp motor and comfortable molded grip decrease vibration and noise
- Lightweight tool is ideal for intermittent use on spot duty light sanding and finishing applications
- 97 degree head enables a more natural wrist position on vertical surfaces for greater operator comfort
- Variable speed control with variable speed trigger increases operator precision for less rework
- Dual mount feature allows direct mount for greater visibility and maximum control, or collet mount for extended reach
Our line of air-powered 3M™ Disc Sander, Pistol Grip tools are designed with operator comfort in mind and run any 3M™ Roloc™ product 3" or less with an RPM rating of at least 15,000. They are ideal for intermittent use on non-production spot sanding and finishing applications as well as paint prep and weld burn clean-up, and the pistol grip and 97 degree head provides improved operator comfort.